I'm Emma, but some people call me Immy. I'm 29 and have been on a weightloss journey for nearly 2 y

My photo
Im Emma, This is just my space where i can write about the things i enjoy and love. Fashion & Beauty & Food.

Wednesday 9 July 2014

Strawberry & kiwi ice lollys!

Strawberry & kiwi ice lolly's

You will need...... 
Ice lolly sticks
Strawberry squash
One kiwi
Water
Ice lolly mould

First things first, you need to half fill your lolly mould with strawberry squash, and slice up a kiwi and add them to the squash in the moulds, then put in freezer for about 30 minutes.

After 30 minutes is up add tap water to fill the moulds, then back in the freezer for an hour. 

Then the final step is after an hour in the freezer add the lolly sticks and they should be able to stay up in the moulds as the partly frozen!

Then finally leave them to set over night!

Then ENJOY!!!!

I think I shall make frozen yogurt ones next!

Let me know if you make any......

No comments:

Post a Comment